Sep 8, 2008

SHUT. SHUT UP.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


YA ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


so much unrest.................. such a heavy heart I'm beating........................I'M JUST SO ANGRY!!!!!!

Aaaaaaw man, do I hate the phrase "only shortlisted candidates will be notified."! I just need to know... I get it, fine. I don't get it, fine. Either way. Beats the friggin' anxiety... Thank God for BMC but I so0o0o0oo0o0 want the initials TTSH. I just wanna know already... By Friday, Insya Allah.

Old job. The unjust consequence, the "everything's still the same." I'm hoping that after leaving the forsaken place that cettain ppl would be left miserable and in a sorry state like they deserve but hope remains hope for me. No changes there. Everything's the same. Everyone's the same.
And now, only I am paying the consequence. I may risk sounding like a sore loser when I say this, but I cannot help to wonder where's the action for all that has been said?????
What changed? Why has the plan for "desertion" suddenly turned to loyalty...... again? I know everyone ha$ a role to play, but thi$ i$ really di$$appointing.
And for salt on wound, Inapt folks are being offered to stay. They may be incompetent but at least they are spineless enuf not to fight back I'm sure.

I have the heaviest of hearts...... aaaaaarrrghhh!!!!!

Loudmouth moron. Freakin' rude but you think you're adorable...!!!!!! WAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! Dat's plain sad especially for me since I have no option than to have to tolerate you. Seriously. Changes needs done or I'll have to stay away.
**i hope my silence will shut you up. **

Only I know what'$ going on and I'm choking.

You're with me but I am alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home