Jul 11, 2008

▬ ma ayang ▬

I can't sleep. I miss ma ayang.
He must be at home now, resting after knocking off at 2am.. Dun wanna disturb lah. For sure he's resting, or surfing, or playing games, or checking online stuff for Project K, or...... hehehe..

Was going through my past entries as early as Feb 2007. I am reminded of how fortunate I am after reading those posts. From being single and not knowing who this person I'm supposed to share my life with to getting married in less than 4 months!!!! Anything can happen as long as ALLAH wills it to happen.

I wanted to fall in care rather than fall in love.. Imagine that! Not only have I found someone I absolutely care about, I'm head over heels IN LOVE with him. Dat's getting more than what I asked for and I am indeed grateful to GOD Almighty for answering my prayers.
Marriage of a lifetime. Insya Allah, Amin.

3 months and 20 days to go....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ma ayang...Sayang awak libu libu tau..libu libu..manyak2 manyak!!!U r ma ayang..eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

July 11, 2008 at 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home