Jul 10, 2008

Bilik Penantin ! ! Room make-OVER

I've got 30 minutes before I continue with one of the thousand tasks of Project K' which is painting the walls of my proposed wedding room.. The room that will be witness to PURE MAGIC. waaaaaaaaaat?! Hahahahaha..! I cannot believe I'm deciding to publlish that phrase. Hope nobody reads this. Ahem.
Well anyways, I'm not exaggerating when I say there are 1000 things to do in preparing forr a wedding. Even if the couple decides to have a SIMPLE aka Budget kinda wedding, the amount of work that goes into making That Day is really the same as one would have say a grander aka ridiculously X wedding. Difference is to me is ju$t how much you will $ave moneywi$e, dat's all.
You will still be succesfully married. You will still be appointed succesfully as a wife/husband to your partner for the rest of your lives.. Insya Allah. Dat's really the main obejective isn't it?
I would choose marriage of a lifetime to wedding of the century any day, but that's just me see..
:)

Gosh. I can blabber. back to my cat.
I woke up at 10 right and Found abah has already started paimting my walls.. Aaaaaaww! He's the gandest dad ever. Problem is though, he's started to paint my walls the wrong colour......!
The Belleck-colous supposed to be for our living room... I hated to pint out the mistake since he has tirelessly painted completely my ceiling but it's my wedding room. The room that will be witness to PURE MAGIC. dat's rite!!! :D
So I highlihted the mistake and rolled up my sleeves to paint. I didn't go work. Urgent leave, MC, MIA, call it whatever you want. All I know is that I have my dad painting the room all by himself and tehre are over 10 ppl (I hope) to answer never-endimg calls. So I'm at home now helping my dad. Good enough reson to me. I had to take picture of Phase 1 of the whole process. Phase 2 is the ceiling whicjh we have not touched on yet. We need to waait for the walls to dry. I just rememebered ma Sheens now. She's so sweet. Offered to help paint and all. Sorry Sheens, if you're reading this, we started w/o you. My dad too kanchiong lah. He's lovingly kanchiong. heheheee.... I love my dad!!!!

So here're some photos to remember the whole process.. Precious moments I tell you.


Best dad in the WWW (whole wide world) !!!


Siap ngan safety goggles taaau..!

Note to myself:
More pictures are posted on Multiply coz it's friggin' "not fast" to upload pictures here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home