Dec 14, 2007

Escapeessss..!

Niece Nadia's leaving on her jetplane... Smart girl!

I've come to realise that I'm the sort who "wears her heart on her sleeve". It's an idiom or Peribahasa to mean I am someone who my express my emotions freely and openly. One look and you'll know I'm happy or otherwise. This is something that I cannot control. It's a part of being Aishah. Lil wonder when I'm flustered, ppl will tell me to calm down and not be so stressed. hmmmm.... I can't imagine how I must look when in stress. Chill Shah. Chill... Sheesh!

An attempt to cheer myself up really. This post is littered with pix snapped on our trip to Escape Theme Park. Sis had 3 adult tix FREE so there you go. No explanation necessary. heheheee...
3 letters I cannot get enuf of -> FOC. :)
Oh yah, another self-realisation. Aishah is scardy-cat of heights!!! Even the ferris wheel for kids makes her grabbed the handles so tight, her knuckles were white. hahahahaha!
Shah...... Shah. *shakes Shah's head*

The 'Roll-a-Ball" game. The horsies were cute I tell ya !!! :)
and the jockey who won the race? .........................
....................... Oya Oyea! She won the blue doggie toy! Clap clap! :D



~> Waiting in line to be helicopter pilots. ;)
~> Mocking Aishah Auntie by posing scared at the Ferris Wheel ride! :S
In queue to enter the Haunted House. We may look petrified here
but this is but a posed picture of fear. Look at Gji! hehehehee...! It's more HAHAHA House coz we just went in, had huge lafs then went out by the same entrance door! Gosh! hahahahaa!!
I just love the kids!
It's a bird!~~~~~~ It's a plane~~~~

<~~ Nah.. It's just Aha on a damn scary Superman Ride! :P

With the Terrible Trio. :D I miss her.... ~~>




Why is it rockin???? hahahahaaaaa!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home