Nov 15, 2007

catching up with Aish..

It’s been a long time, long time ... I shouldn’t have left you, left you...
Without a dope beat to step to
Step to, step to, step to Step to, step to Freaky-freaky... hahaha! Sing it to feel it.

It has been a long time since I jot anything here. But kan, not so bad lah - tak mcm org tuuuu...
4 months lapsed since August. Kroooo.. Krooooo...

I'm like "Super Bored" at work. Tons of things to do (all not work-related of course. We have much WORK to do as it is. ACRA 4 wait my a$$. ) but since I've forgotten to bring my Juice mag, all pre-planned "activities" have to be aborted. Hmmm... Luckily I've got Misha's mag Smitten Project. The mag's tag "Shoping is Life". Misha's such a shopaholic if you can't already tell. tsk tsk.. *shakin' da head* And D&D's on 22 Nov, yet another excuse materialised to shop some more. Fuh! I need to $ave ppl! Help me to $ave. "If ur not part of the solution, ur part of the problem." But thanks for the skinny jeans eh Mi. The day has come when I own a pair of skinny jeans. Gosh! But I do think I am getting skinnier, no scrap that. I am getting Slim-mer. Eh...

Well anyhoos, I've just been Multiplied. yay! But I'd rather keep it hush hush for now. But I reckon it's gonna be fun. At least for me. :D

A lot of happy happy joy joy memories so far. Been to KL with the Hi-5 troops. Cool bunch.
I gtg go now. There's 2 buggers waiting on the line. Think this whole Deepavali cum holiday mood is sticking to me like a leech. Just won't go away.. Dang it. Plus I miss ma bonc aaaall the time. Is this normal?! Maintain Shah. Dun OD. :)

Wooo hooo!! Dennis is officially known as "Dennis Don't Go". Such a clever one he. I can view youtubes now. Coolnesssssss!!! cool-nessss...!

K back to my mag reading. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home