Jul 29, 2007

selection in process....

K. I've had it.

Been searching for blogskins since an hour ago. I dunno whether it's my inability to adapt to change quickly or the blogskins featured, none are of my taste or I'm just picky. Think I'm being absolutely picky coz they have 20,627 skins for me to make mine. Surely there must be 1 that is suitable for my page here.

Here's my pre-requisites for the IDEAL skin.

*Dunna want anything L-O-U-D!!! i'm so not a 'loud' person. (image wise lah).
*No shocking pink. Orange is OK but no pinky pink pls.
*Must have a nostalgic sense to it. (What can I say? I feel older than yesterday..)
*I must be able to read what I post, if not what's the point yah? Duh!
*colourful mess would be nice. (exactly what emotions are if you can see 'em)
*no pics of faces. I dun wish to have any models/strangers face on my blog.

That's about it I guess. It's 11.32pm now. I've just wasted like 2hrs of my life which I can never get back. I'm pissed. Now I really gotta change my blogskin just to make this worth my while.
By this week. Get it done and over with.Need to revamp this page. Have a 'blog-lift'. hmmm..

A weak attempt to console myself here, I did come across this .

I like it. Kinda reminded me of "3 fingers on the shoulder"... and the mini magic show. Heee....

= life is beautiful =

1 Comments:

Blogger Sssshhh....Shah said...

guess i'm sticking to this one still. hahahaa!!
(a very "Shah" moment right here)

-240807-

August 24, 2007 at 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home