Jul 25, 2007

while he was away.....

What a way to start the week..... Duh!

Was late for work (what's new????). Very late. I need to buck up, get focused. Pang of guilt now. really. Plus, niat nak puasa lah konon. Jgn cakap sahur, subuh pon terlepas.. Stupiak. pft.

To add to the blah-coloured Monday, Mochi's away to KL. Sigh... Super annoying Monday.

Trying not to think about it. Trying....

==============================================================

24072007 Tues

2nd day. Bearable lah. Actually I got quite focused coz kept thinking Mochi is away at work doing night shift... like prolonged 72 solid hours kinda night shift. hahahaa! Everything's well UNTIL......


ringzzzzz....! mochi called. :D Ayang called the night before.. And there I go.... takde harapan. hahaha! mmmmmm...


1122hrs: Just received a msg. Aaaaaawww....!!Misssss him s0o0o0o0oo much la..

hang on peeps! Just received a call. Wow! ! woah wow...!
What can I say? I'm speechless.. I'm also very blessed. Alhamdulillah.. Ma kasih cik.. Ssshh..

Going swimming with the girls. This should be fun. Fun distraction I suppose.... :) All we have to do now is to survive the day rom the tortures of helldesk. hahha

Sexy witch.

=========================================================
25072007

1523hrs: I'm down. Bad Wednesday...

Either ppl just dun use their brains when they talk or I'm just being hyper sensitive. Stop the evil people.

But I'm meeting Nad after work so ok lah. I need the company. Is it 6pm yet?

Is it Thursday yet?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home