Jul 12, 2007

~~ ~ Peace of mind and of heart ~ ~~

I've done it! Cleared the corporate e-mails from 425 to nil. Yahoo mails settled too. From 200+ dwindled to only 3. Suddenly I feel....... "lighter". Du-uuh! :S (Clearing e-mails are but daily chores to many but to Missy here, it's actually an achievement.)

What a long week! It's Thursday! Wow-weee.. The Q-calls are plain crazeeeee~~~~~ it's not funny. Seriously, my tolerance level is decreasing by each day and I'm worried. I need to learn to hold my tongue before something bad happens. Already said something "evil" w/o muting the call just now.. Yikes! Sib baik sik Polan tak dengar.. eeerrr..

Think it's the right time to pay back hutang puasa from last year. Yes yes.. I NEED to strengthen this imaan o'mine. I feel like a weak Muslim. In all aspects of being a good, exemplary Muslim... a long way still. It's been a long while since I listened to Sheikh Ahmad Jibril's sermons... ANY sermons for that matter. I've taken one too many happeepills of late. Time to cut down on the dosage.... before I kena OD. hahaa! Prevention better than cure I say.. hmmm...

Please, Ya ALLAH. Be with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home