Jun 12, 2007

"a for................adios"

it's 2307hrs. I'm at work.
Niat nak brush up on the ngaji.. semangat bawak muqaddam segalak but didn't even touch it yet. Insya Allah, esok masih ada. Merangkak...merangkak. Pelan2 eh. No pressure.

I've received an e-mail. An e-mail from the past.
Humans are weak. Humans are with errors. Humans are full of emotions. Human is me.
Ya Allah, please protect us from ourselves. We know not what we do. We need Your guidance Oh Allah. Guide us to the path rightfully for us for Only You Know what is best. Amin.

I'm kinda affected. Feels like a part of me is gone and to put it bluntly, has died. I feel the loss. I've grieved enough I thot but the "last goodbye" will always get to you. I'd rather you just disappear. Outta sight, outta mind. I hate goodbyes. Even if I plan not to see you again, just walk away. Saying g'bye just makes it official that the tie has been broken and we may not say hello again....... and that's sad for anyone.

Whatever happens, happens for a good reason. There's goodness in every bad situation. Really. So dun sulk and complain. Be happy and more importantly, be grateful. Allah SWT is The Most Merciful, The All Knowing, so who are we to question "why me?" Just remember that God will not burden you with problems you cannot handle, so just be patient and trust in Him that everything will be fine. It will be.

I just sense the loss, that's all.
I pray for you, fren. May Allah lead us to the path of the righteous every single day. Insya Allah.
I pray for all the goodness you deserve. Amin.

Keep moving forward. The past is just that. I can't let go of the past completely coz there are valuable lessons from the past. That's the only reason why we should hang on to it. Not the "fun" and not the "memories". They're but grey areas to me. I prefer just black and white, really.
I'm eternally grateful for my present situation. Syukur Alhamdulillah. There are days when I feel like I'm dreaming. Thank YOU Oh Allah. What I got is more than what I've asked for...More than I deserve. Awak, I pray for OUR future together. To live this life simply and to hold each other's hand in HIS way in this life and in the here-after. Insya Allah. Amin.

So.... goodbye friend.
With your words, I'll end this here.
"there's nothing more tt i could have asked.
i
'll pray tt u'll find your happiness and forever it may last.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home