May 10, 2007

06052007

Been wanting to post an entry but Blogspot screwed up on me for a couple of days. The whole page was brown in colour and there wasn't any space for me to write so this delay is inevitable I guess. Finally I got in today. Bro suggested I open a new blog account yesterday. Ape sajer jerrr.. Fyi, he said, in his best opinion, that the error was because I have too much crap posted so that's why Blogspot couldn't take anymore of my BS. heeee.. Bro, tho u pain in my a$$, i love u still.... i think? haha!

In these couple of weeks, from date 29042007, Syukur Alhamdulillah, life for me has been very good. I feel blessed and touched by all that has happened. So many events, memories, happenings unfolded and jam-packed in a short period of time, I can't help to feel a lil' overwhelmed by it. But all is g0o0o0d. I'm so not complaining. =) I realise the special the memory holds for me, the shorter my entry. P&C lah coz I'm a P&C kinda person. Saper yang tau, taulah iye.. heee...

06052007 - a day filled with sweet smiles... laughter.. support... suspense... no worries..."give way pls".. 1st picture taken together- ever!... menggigil (tee hee) 1st gear?... 3rd gear? ... walking slower than norm, focus... doa at the tangga :) Amin... appreciation... introduction...idle chatting...nyakat session.. sedare, haha..engine warm up... connection... mak merayau.. abah pendiam?... hahaa!.. haaaiiiz.... lo0o0ong sigh of relief...hee hee.. 2 thumbs up.. "i suka, i suka"... grateful..i'm glad... Syukur kepada Illahi...hope...berdoa dan berdoalah lagi...
Insya Allah. Amin.


Oh yah... before I drift into Shah's world any deeper, I gotta congratulate Ayob for being raja sehari on that day. But the real king is none other than my ...... hey hey. :)

Moga2 this silly smile is plastered on my face for a long time coming.
I ask Allah to give me, us strength on whatisalreadywritten for me, us in the future..





=Nothing but supplication averts the decree, and nothing but righteousness increases life.(Tirmidhi).(Sayings of Muhammad. by Prof. Ghazi Ahmad).=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home