Apr 23, 2007

I can finally breathe a sigh of relief. Lega tak terhingga. Phew! :) Tapi kan, this feeling of relief is for one of the uncertainties which has been answered for me. Even so, I'm grateful. Alhamdulillah! Awak, if you're reading this, I wanna thank you again. Saya teramat bersyukur. Allah taa'la sajer yang tau perasaan saya when you said all those words I so wanted to hear. Ish... heeee.... Ahem. To all my kengkawan yg happen to know this page o' mine, pls think of me in your prayers. Bukannyer nak menyelit tapi, seriously, tolong doakan tuk kebahagiaan kawan korang yg satu ni ek. Insya Allah....Amin.

-u make me smile-

= When any of you eats, he should eat with his right hand and when he drinks he should drink with his right hand. =
(Muslim). (Sayings of Muhammad SAW. by Prof. Ghazi Ahmad).

i shall remember this one. very2 special.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!Dasyat..Tak terexpect lak can comments back!Isk,Allah Taala saja yg tahu..Anyway,saya sebagai fan of ur blog kan,insyallah akan saya doakan..Amin..Semoga direstui dan dirahmati,insyallah..Kita cuma merancang Allah Taala mencomfirmkan semuanya...Berkat doa kekawan,insyallah..che ha ha..Take care always.

Deadly Brain No More...

April 23, 2007 at 3:09 AM  
Blogger Sssshhh....Shah said...

tee hee.. Amin...
Hey, I've got a fan! :p
Thank you eh kawan.... Hahaa!

April 23, 2007 at 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home