Mar 16, 2007

onwhatisalreadywritten for me

I wanna write, I feel like writing. God knows how much thoughts i have cramped in this mind and the feelings I'm bottling up. You would think that I can just.................

My dad and I caught this syarahan on RTM 1 yesterday evening. Malaysia is cool like that. I dun mind if I have to migrate to M'sia. It is after all an Islamic country. I went to City Square last Saturday and I felt so at home. It's like one big Geylang. Joo Chiat Complex pales in comparison of course. You add Causeway Point to the atmosphere you get in Geylang, you'll end up with City Square. I like! They have as many women in hijab as we have women in miniskirts here. And yes, I'm talking about Muslim women. If being in JB can make me feel belonged, I cannot even start to imagine the feeling being in our holy land, Mekah. Insya Allah Shah. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it. Masya Allah! I had a wee morning talk with a gf last week after work (she cried SOS). After the sandiwara dunia part, we talked abit abt religion. Luv ya dol. This fortunate friend o'mine had the opportunity to go up to Madinah and Mekah all at the ripe age of 16. Alhamdulillah! We ought to be tagging her with the Hajah title but she's only performed umrah and not the haj. Only eh? Umrah pun dah cukop bagus dol.. Hajah Dol. Ooops! I mean Hajah Nadia. Got a nice ring to it ya. *wink* So yeah, she told me about that 14-day family trip she had. I wanna go. Insya Allah I will in this lifetime.

Back to the syarahan. They held it at an auditorium at Angkasa Putri I think. (sembarang hentam Shah. haha.) You know how every time you go listen to a sermon, you feel like you're the only one the ustaz is adressing. Every single sentence the ustaz say, he's as though saying it to you only. Terkena rabakĀ² punya. Well, yesterday was no different. In fact, that particular syarahan was so to the point, the ustaz might as well have selit my name in while he was preaching. There were 3 speakers. 2 ustaz and 1 ustazah. The ustazah spoke with much gusto that you really have to admire this kind of ppl. You know, the kind when they speak, ppl sit up to listen because they are very determined and focused. It shows. Mind you, these are not the tin kosong bunch. She has a PHD and a doctorate or something. That is an achievement, yes. But to further add to the much admiration, she is an ustazah. A success in this world AND the here-after. Masya Allah. That is the pinnacle of coolness in my book. I can only pray to be half as successful as she in this life but my aim, only God knows, is akhirat and I'm struggling even in that dept. I found a fellow sister in Friendster the other day who managed to khatam Quran when she was very young. Judging by the picture's posted, she cannot be older than 6 years old. Masya Allah! (I didn't befriend her yet though. Maybe one day...Segan lah. To my fellow sisters in Islam, if you're reading this, prompt me. Befriend me. I welcome you and the friendship with open arms. I love my PCDs but I can't help to feel like a lone sister sometimes. When I see a group of sisters all covered up chilling, I'm always tempted to come up to them to introduce myself. Of course I risk looking like a desperate wierd loner so I tend to drop the idea. Making friends used to be so simple. Back in day one at primary school, I remembered accidently dropping a pencil. This girl happened to help me pick it up the same time as I. As a result, we bumped heads, giggled and became buddies throughout our primary school days. Simple stuff. To my PCDs, Insya Allah eh. I love each and every one of you to bits and I can't help but to state here that sometimes I wish that the group of covered up sisters are us. That would be so super. PCD would then have a different meaning. Insya Allah guys. You can do it. Peer pressure at its peak. Pressure to do good is always a joy. yes..yess =)

Having taken Suniton for my shoulder pain, I was groggy. I was struggling to stay awake but if I can delay sleep for watching movies or having a late night out, drugged or not, I better be awake for enlightening syarahan. Alhamdullilah I did. The topic was on love. Young love to be precise. How did they know?.........

1) Kalau di antara kamu yg telah putus cinta, percayalah dia bukan untukmu. Tak usah bersedih terlalu lama. Kita harus redha. Allah s.w.t tahu akan segala-galanya.
Think the "cinta" here is referring to the sort where both of you tried your very best to make things happen but it just didn't turn out the way you planned. "If God brings you to it, HE will bring you through it." <- I read this somewhere. So true right? :)

2) Untuk para wanita yg sudah bertaubat dan ingin balik ke jalan yg benar, kekasih lelakinya yg masih hayal tidak layak untuk menjadi suami wanita itu. Suami adalah tunggak keluarga.
I agree to this wholeheartedly. Owner of a lonely heart is better than owner of a broken heart<-the only line I know to the song. heee.....

3) A good person deserves a good person as partner. A bad person will partner with the same.
Kinda harsh when I first heard this but true nontheless. Hopefully, the bad person will repent and he too will then deserve as good a person as he. =)

4) Give only 30% when dating, for a 100% sweetness in marriage, Insya Allah.
I gotta remember this. No hand-holding. No talking late into the night. In other words, maintain...


5) Don't fall head over heels in love. Be conscious of your actions and stay in groups.
Someone told me before that when it's just you and him, It's not really just the 2 of you. There's always minimum 3, not 2.

Found this hadith on the net.
Just have to add it in. This entry is hereby updated on 23/04/2007. heee.. :
Umar reported the Prophet saying, "Whenever a man is alone with a woman the devil makes a third." (Tirmidhi).(Ideal Woman in Islam. by Imran Muhammad).

What I'm trying to say is, I may be feeling like the King of Sorrow now, but Insya Allah, Allah s.w.t has bigger plans for me. Maybe with this long wait, I will be more appreciative of this person when he does come into my life one day.

An excerpt from the happeepill website on How To Nab A Guy(I'm nabbing guys now?Aw man.)

"So you grab the first nice guy that come along even though he looks like a toad? Wrong. Even if the pressure is suffocating, remember that this is your guy and you are gonna spend time with him and not your parents or friends. If you like a nice guy with good looks, by all means wait. Never settle for less or you gonna regret it."
I dun mind toads really. I'm no princess myself. As long as they're God-conscious toads, I'm ok. heeee...

You can read more on the topic here ->
http://www.happeepill.com/home/niceguys/niceguys.htm

Before I end this, I'd like to state another awesome website. A totally different league from the funny happeepill. If you've got the time, good. Spare some to download and listen to the mp3 sermons. If you think you dun have the time, make time. Trust me, it's worth your while.
http://ahmadjibril.com/media.htmld

I'm only human,
Sssshhh Shah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home