Feb 24, 2007

Happy Shiny People

Before i start a-blabbing, I would like to give a big shout out to her majesty, Queen Q. Dunno whether she realises this, but she actually gave me the nudge I so desperately need to actually register this blogger acc, to stop tolerating Friendster screw-ups and to abandon Friendster blog forever! Hail the Queen! =D A special mention also to Yati for being the ever pleasant person she is. Truly I am in awe and touched that she actually acknowledged this lame request o'mine and even helped to look for blog skins and and stuff just to prettify this thing. Honestly, I dunno whether I would do the same if somebody else needs help in searching for blogskins. Maybe I'm not as nice as dear Yati is but i would like to think that I am just not interested in "fangcy fangcy" blog skins in the first place. (i seriously think it's the former reason though) After much searching, I ended up choosing this default template coz 1) it's fuss-free looking 2) easy to the eyes 3) I can actually see and read what I post w/o unnecessary distracting details in the form of a "fangcy" blogskin.
Simple layout for a simple Me. :-) Still, much appreciate yo'all. Thank you eh. :-)

I can now continue to jot my daily rituals, every minute lil' detail that holds significant meaning in my mundane life again. Yea yea!

Happy happy day for me when I finally found my 2 long-lost CDs, I Am Sam OST and Keane. The OST cd went missing since I moved house. 4 years ago! To think I searched high and low for it and it just materialised w/o me looking for it now. Ironies of life I call it. I'm listening to Strawberry Fields Forever as I'm typing this. :D Sweet!!! I adored the movie too. Sean Penn was absolutely amazing/convincing and I fell in love with that kid, Dakota Fanning (not so much now though), because of that movie. I remembered crying till I was gasping for breath. It is a very inspiring, will tug and yank ur heart strings sort o' story. Simply put, I was touched to tears. Plus it had a happy ending and I'm a sucker for happy endings. A must-watch sappy movie although not recommended for crybabies...

Ah, what the heck, go watch it.

Touching on happy happy joy joy stuff, I've gotta give another shout out to Evil Bunny for the most happee website ever that is,
www.happeepill.com. Please note I've got the right to be bias here but it's not necessary for me to practise that right as it is indeed an awesome site. Must admit, the CNY cartoon clip was brilliant even for my brother. I loved it. Especially the way "year of the piggy" was said. Crack me up e-ve-ry single time. And the tak tarak tak tak... Tak tarak tak tak.. Dong jeng.. Dong jeng... Genious.
For the benefit of the unfortunates who have not witnessed said clip yet, go here ->
http://www.happeepill.com/cartoons/chinewyear/chiny.htm
Again, please note I've got the right to be bias here but it's not necessary for me to practise that right yet again as it is indeed an awesome site. Way to go bro! Woo hooo! Insya Allah...

Since i've been in a very good mood lately and that includes today, albeit the many irritating calls that keep coming in by the same irritating individuals, asking the same bloody irritating qstns they have called in to ask before just 5 minutes ago, (wat gives? a call a minute! It's a wonder i can even write this entry and post this before 12mid. I logged out at 12.50am yesterday coz of this bugger, who cannot speak English well but tries, who also insisted on incorporating his company. I dun mind the not speaking english well part, heck i would choose to help an uneducated but relek ahpek than an obnoxious atas fool anyday. But come on man, 12.50AM. Sleep. Be normal. Go to bed like the rest of the world and incorporate your company tmr on a bright sunny day.. Think I've drifted too far and whined too much. This subject alone is another entry for another day. Come back Shah. Come back.) As I was saying, =) I would like to give a last shout out (i know...I mean to irritate) to my very own PCDs!!! I love you guys to bits for all the wrong reasons. You know who you are.
Saya.... amat berbahagia.......ketika...... bersama kamu kamu semuer. Syabas!
Stay kewl and funkaaay always! <- wat an ending.. :s
haha.


p/s: Say NO to Friendster blog.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home