Mar 9, 2007

It's Time Out time

I'm so excited to go JB later. Imagine that. Excited to go JB. You can just sense the desperation with that 1 liner, can't you? I can try to cover it up by saying I'm simply looking forward to going JB but then I'd be lying. The excitement in me is filled to the brim (and threatens to spill out) that I must admit, sheepishly though, that I dun think I can sleep later. I There'll be a whole lot of tossing and turning but no sleep, I'm sure. Besides the desperation, you might also pick up on how drained I am and how sad the next paragraph's going to be. So without further a do...

My "holiday" or should I say my 3-day break officially starts today - as soon as I knock off from this helldesk in approximately 4.5 hrs, that is. How I wish I could just skip this whole gruelling regime so I could switch my R&R mode ON already. The word "break" is more apt in this case as it breaks the momentum of waking up for work, going to work, actual work and knocking off from work. 3 days pon 3 days lah. Also, this JB trip is a far cry from what a holiday should be. In my opinion, HOLIDAY = BANGKOK. I cannot paint a clearer picture even if i try.
Anyone and everyone who knows me can vouch on how I yearn to go Bangkok.Typical countless attempts: Plans made, budget calculated, dates set, 1 friggin' foul-up
(not necessarily in random order) = bye bye Bangkok.
Although there's funds (however limited) and an initial 4 days off from work, the particular foul up this time is there is absolutely nobuddy to go with. Freakin' sad I tell ya. To be fair, it was a last minute arrangement.(also known to some members of the PCD as "spontaneous". *wink*) Also, it's high and dry season for them ppl who gets paid on the 15th of every month. Totally understand but the list of failed bangkok trip attempts increased by 1 more today. :(

I've decided to just go next month. To "just go" in this case is to rally the ppl who will be actually free and may still be rich enough and can actually go to go this time. That is an ordeal in itself. But I will try as I might this time round as this yearning is slowly but surely metamorphosing itself into sheer determination to drop everything and zoom to bangkok already. I've been wanting to go even before they came up with the whole cheap ass budgeted priced flight thingy which was years ago. Imagine the wait. No fun at all.

Now I'm really, really looking forward to press the log out button come 12 midnight. Woman just called demanding to file some trans "by tonight" but unable to due to some error or something (note the intended heckcareness attitude here). Managed to pacify the dumbass b%#$@ with a bone and told her to go fetch (which she did). I had to disturb some ppl on their much deserved off time just to shut this abnoxious being up. Phew. Aw man. Will need to get someone to rub her belly on Monday morning though, so that she'll remain pacified. Enough of this. I dun need this. I appreciate JB more coz of this never-ending noise pollution. Yes.. I can see it already. JB will be that much more sweeter. I can almost taste it.

So yeah, I plan to take things easy and I promised myself I won't let ANYthing upset me. You're late? Fine, I can wait - with a smile on my face too. Forgotten something? It's okay. Just go back and get it quick. Massive traffic jam? Hey.. It's been a while since I experience it. Take the chance to relive memories I say - eventhough it means my lungs are blackened by all the soot, I'll take it. All is well. Nothing's gonna rain on my parade. Oh yeah. Err..rain. Well, we can only hope....We'll cross that wet bridge when we come to it okay.
The agenda is to 1) remain happy 2) eliminate ALL work-related "stuff" for the next 3 days and this includes some fun ppl you call colleagues. 3) shop whatever mollahs you have left. If we're gonna go down, we're going down stylish. ahem. 4) "fun" is the word and laughter is key.

I just remembered I haven't even made a shopping list but that should be a rather short list judging by the capital I'm investing in this trip. (not that I have any choice). sigh.... But I'm grateful all the same. I'm going JB... I'm going JB.... *Big grin on the face :D*
JB's scheduled for the whole of Saturday. The next 2 days have also been pre-planned but dun think it's been set yet. I heard talk there's gonna be some tent pitching at I have no idea where coz it doesn't really matter where in our small island of a country. Everywhere's the same yah. Oh except East Coast. I can't help but feel it's environment being very dark and dingy. Very bronx-like, not for happy family tent pitching. No no. Oh well, I'm sure that family day's gonna be awesome what with my dad being there and all. I'm picturing all of us; bro, sis, mum, esp dad and dun forget the lil ones' playing ball or go surfin' with the oh-so-cute Johnny Bravo boya.
<- avid fan with Johnny himself. :D

I also need to slot in some acupuncture time on Monday. A pain in the neck. Literally. :S

I'd like to point out that we being mere mortals, can only arrange, set or plan, but it is HE Who decides everything. So that means everything's gonna be A OK. :) It's 11.46pm now. Like I said before, "I'm SO excited to go JB later." Heeee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home