Apr 3, 2007

-II What a Wonderful Wednesday II-

I cherish my weekdays off. Such peace. The carparks are empty (not does it affect me but I like the fact that every missing car is yet another person who's at work when I'm not. haha!), Whitesands was so dead at 10am and Tampines was considered ghost town compared to it's normal 6pm jam-packed crowd. I like! :D

Went for much needed acupuncture at 11morn. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Ada jugak rezki..
Tapi ada ke patut kena marah ngan acupuncturist/doctor/nyonya. "Awak dtg 2 bulan lepas, takda guna punya. Macam mana nak bayek? Kalau masih sakit, datang lah. Jgn tunggu 2 bulan. Paham?" :S Eh nyonya ni. Nak explain ngan dier pon tak gunakan, so ok kan dier je lah. Sigh.. Nya~~ Nya~~ Andai kau tahu. haahaa.. (selit shah, selit) I think she punctured me with 8 needles all on my right arm, from the neck down. Wanted to look and take a quick snapshot of my porcupined self but decided against it least I'd break a needle or something. Aching shoulder and a metal pin lodged in my neck? No thank you.
After 20 or so minutes I feel so0o much better. The shoulder's fine but the neck still hurts a bit. Oh well, I take whatever relief I can get. Planning to go again soon. I wanna go get acupunctured everyday in fact but cannot lah ah. Too much of a good thing is bad. Doc did prescribe some pretty looking red-coloured pills to pop at noon and a stinkin' concoction which only looked like cough syrup but smells very bad. Dun even get me started on how it tastes... Simply eeeeeeew. But nak bayek nye psal, bo pian ah. Gulp! Doc did confirm the ingredients are purely herbs so ditanggung halal lah. heee.. To go once weekly is $120. Dat's fair I guess, but see how lah coz I still have physio scheduled at CGH in May.

After the session, I brisked the area and struck off items from my shopping list with ease. Shampoo needs replenishing. The upside of living in mature neighbourhoods like Tampines is that you have all these sinseh shops which sell toiletries at cheap ass prices. (Another one is Toa Payoh) Not all lah lah but I have taken note of 1 shop in particular. All I've got to do now is to remember how to get there. :p

Every minute counts when it's your day off, so either you have a serious chill out day and do absolutely nothing so you can recuperate or you go about being busy and strike off your to-do list after getting each one done. That wunnerful Wednesday was a bit of both really. I went to acupuncture and bought items from my shopping list. Both are considered errands struck off from list but in the evening, I wanted some entertainment. Been wanting to watch 300 for quite a while even after hearing about the supposed political plot. I'd rather watch and decide for myself. (Glad I didn't catch it with my new-found friend- it would be so awkward. There was a scene that kinda pissed me off but I try not to think so much about it. Babel 's worse. The whole story line managed to piss me off) My bro wanted to tag along to catch the movie too. Even though he has watched it before, he still wants to again "with an open-mind this time, just to enjoy the visual". He would only agree to tag along but on one small condition, I had to pay for his tix. Waaaat?? saper nak ikot saper ni? But it's ok. I enjoy bro's company especially in these times of solitude. (bang, hope you're not reading this. If you are, get outta here. I'm serious) He's not the best of brothers (neither I am a model small sister myself) but I wouldn't want any other person as me bro. Aaaaww.. This goes for my sis too. Couldn't stand her growing up as we were 2 very different persons. She was the pretty, hee hee kinda girl while I was the tomboy, wahahaaha kinda daughter. Alhamdulillah. I can see why mak favours her growing up. I used to resent that but now she's my favourite too. Not that I have a choice. She's my only sis. :p Sis and I fought a lot but bro and I didn't talk for years over I some petty quarrel which I cannot even remember now. I'm guessing my rebellious lifestyle before had something to do with it but oh well, keep moving forward ha.) I caught the anime Meet The Robinsons a week before. "Keep Moving Forward" Good show.) I've decided to watch 1 more last movie this month. (Too many movies already. I need to get meself a new past-time.) I wanna go alone this time round. The 1st time I experienced movie solo was a year ago I think - Passion Of the Christ. It felt like a blind date for a while coz I was seated to an ah pek who was also watching the movie alone. I wasn't bothered seating next to him till he opened his mouth to comment on the movie to me. He did it twice and I smiled twice. Luckily he didn't bother me third time coz I would have told him to cut it out. Defeats the purpose of going alone I tell ya. Nvm the ah pek, I cried my eyes out watching the movie. But thinking back, I can't be sure if I would have reacted the same way if a young pleasant looking malay guy was seated beside me instead and wanted to comment on the movie with me. I would have entertained his comments and maybe even encouraged him to comment more. Hahaha! Siao.

I love blabbing. Menceceh je Shah. Heeeee....Maybe the fact that I'm single mingle now has got to do with how much idle time I have thus all these long-winded entries. I dunno. I can only find out whether this is genuine passion for blabbing when I'm committed to someone one day Insya Allah. I'm a person who's needy in love ("needy in love? oh man, you're so weak" Please. Nothing wrong with being needy in love. What is wrong is that you deny you're the sort when you know yourself that you are... This subject is a blog entry in itself. I shall write about it soon I think.) As I was saying, maybe I wouldn't have much free time when I'm attached coz I'm needy but if I really enjoy writing, I would make time for it now wouldn't I? I think i would but i can't be certain. Maybe this is just a blogging phase for me, who knows. But i plan to "maintain" and not be so gung-ho in my next BGR so maybe things wouldn't drastically change after all. Only Allah taa'la knows what lies ahead for me. But sometimes I just feel like taking a quick peek if I could. haha.. Everyone else wants to also I'm sure. :S

Next off days are 14,15,16 and Insya Allah 17 if "ppl at work" approves it. Tak fair fair really but it's Ok. Long rest. Much deserved I must add. I'm counting down dates already....

p/s: i need to add colour to this spot. Expect pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Queen Q~ said...

i m in need of the acu too! guess i'm meeting d 'nyonya' soon. hehe..n yesss pics pleaseee!

April 7, 2007 at 2:49 AM  
Blogger Sssshhh....Shah said...

eh eh.. :) thanks for commenting Queen Q. I still cannot help but to feel segan when I know ppl are actually reading this... but dun let that stop you from leaving more comments. haha!
Ssssshh...shameless. :p

April 8, 2007 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home