May 21, 2007

"My Choice. My Future"

Hari ini ku datang riang, tersenyum buat mu sorang....... :)
I'm simply on cloud 9. If there's a higher cloud than that, maybe cloud 20 (?), I'm THERE. :p hee..hee..Syukur Alhamdulillah!!

It's Family Day on 190507. I'm so touched.....I'm speechless. Trima kasih banyak cik. For inviting, for the acceptance, for the "openness", for the "M" word said 3 times (wow!), for the kuih bakar badam which now happens to be my favourite kueh btw. hahahaa! Bukan nak "score brownie/kuehbakar points" here, but seriously, 1st time ever to taste kuih bakar, I find it simply delish. Yumz. Maybe it's filled with sweet memories la that's why. heee.... Thank you all!

Listening to Coldplay singing We Live In A Beautiful World. It really is. =) All thanks be to Allah!

Who needs the MRT when you can have lo0o0ong bus rides?? Truly special. The whole day was one long bus ride to me. Enjoyed e-ve-ry single minute of it. Going to and coming back may seem like a normal everyday thing but it's not. It really is just super! I've said this before and I just have to say this again here.. "Destination not always the important thing. It's the journey getting there that counts." To walk aimlessly is F-U-N. Heck, i dun even mind a bit being "lost" as long as I'm lost with U. Aaaaawww... Super duper swee-wweet. heeheee... It's not just a long search for caffeine craving, it's actually a time to know more about ourselves I think. Bottom line, we're so the 711, fast food, fussfree kinda ppl. Best eh wak? I like that. 20 points added to us! And oh, Coffee Club is a no-no. Dun join the club coz it's not halal. Another one bites the dust. We got to know that too by being "lost". Yessssaa. It's aaall good.But after all that peluh dan keletihan (cian awak), we did find that coffeeplace after all. I mean, YOU found that coffeeplace (just follow the arrow). Thanks eh wak. Sayang awak. The coffee tasted that much sweeter coz of your "tak pedulik" attitude. Mmmmmmm.... :) Still May. Still birthday month. I hope it feels like our birthday months every month la wak, Insya Allah. Best pressies ever! Tenss hor.

The list just keeps getting longer.... The photo album of memories should be thick if things maintain the way they are now. Click Click! Insya Allah for 20 years and more.... Doa and effort tu musti. "Always Here For You." The fishy.. To be in motion while being still....
Love 'em all. I've framed all these and more in ma heart. Sometimes tho, it can be a lil too much... This is not a complaint. This is counting HIS blessings yet again. I dun think I can ever stop. Utterly grateful.

Bus ride yet again. =D It's a new hobby really. hee hee.. Arm rested, you can put your head on my shoulder, thumbs up many times... what more can you ask for? I'm happy.
The mini magic show was simply... hahahaa!! I still cannot take it. "lei bobal tol2 tak?!" hahaa!
thumbs up lagi la tuk awak. hahaa! Mmmmmmm... U do smell like baked cookies. Fresh from the oven. heee... *wink*

So g'night. See u when I see you.......again. With that awsome gray hood maybe? Nicenessss..

Oh yah, happee birthday to James who is all of 40 years old.
Saper sey James? James and the Giant Peach laaaa.. saper lagik. Du-uuh!
James... James.... heee....


Question: when it feels too much to contain, simply too much to bear and threatening waterworks now and again, what do you do? Or rather, what is the right thing to do?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

more ' international language ' pls!!

May 20, 2007 at 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is tis anonymous bugger... 'international language???' English IS darling, whoever u are...

ps: heeeelllooo... where is my comment... takut ke ape?? publish it or else!! oya oyea

May 22, 2007 at 12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tennssss eh wak..Mmmmmmmm...Tak mau comments byk2 ah...Malu..Paham2 je la...Hehehehe...

May 22, 2007 at 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So....life is not so bored now....and working at nite is a hazard to u now...hhmmmmm

May 22, 2007 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Sssshhh....Shah said...

aw man.
i'm surrounded by commentators!
!?!?! :p

i gotta add a disclaimer in my next enry for all you anonymous peeps. thanks for the comments esp you Oya but it's kinda irritating now not knowing who's leaving these comments.. next time sign off laaa.... Pft! write on!

May 23, 2007 at 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"So....life is not so bored now....and working at nite is a hazard to u now...hhmmmmm"....

in another words, she got life now peeps...pink blossom cherry is now her fav colour!!.... >roll eyes<...oya oyea

May 23, 2007 at 8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we want international language!!!!

May 23, 2007 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home