May 15, 2007

Becoz on d menu of life, you are Today's Special. And tmr's... and the day after that....

Is this what they call a writer's block? hmm... mcm maner peh writer je Shah.. hahaa! I do not know how to start this particular entry. So0o0o many things, good events, have happened and I'm utterly grateful. Gratitude feels me to the very core of my heart that no words can truly express how I'm feeling now. Everything happens for a reason and I'm glad things turn out they way they do right up till this very date. Simply put, the weather before was dark, very dark indeed. For a few years, the skies was gloomy grey, threatening stormy rain every day but Alhamdullilah, all praises belong to Allah SWT, I feel things are starting to look up for me. Clear cloudy bright sunny days (with rainbow too?) is in the weather forecast ahead. Insya Allah. I welcome rainy days before for totally different reasons now. It was easy to cry in the rain. You dun look sad coz nobody knows you're crying. Everybody's busy finding shelter from the wetness but those raindrops… They sealed my tears perfectly... You are fortunate Shah... Syukur aku kepada Yang Maha Esa. Haaaaaaaaaiiizz!! (bukan apa, sigh of relief! Heee..)

i love mak! Of all the dumbass things I've done before, of all the heartaches I've caused her, of all the tears of disappointment she shed because of my reckless actions, i love mak. To hear those approving words coming from her now, I really dunno what to say. Asha sayang mak. Terima kasih mak. Sob.. sob..sob… What were you thinking, Shah?! Sigh.. Sib baiklah tersadar sblom terlambat. Aku mohon, Ya Allah, ko panjangkanlah umur ibuku dalam ibadah.. Berikanlah dia kesihatan... Not only for my dear mum, Oh God. I ask this for all the mums out there. Amin. I dunno what I'd do without her... I dun even wanna think about that. Cannot take it! Dah..dah..dah..

So many dates to take note of lately… heee..120507. Need to put in writing, more permanent storage space. 256MG(?) memory la katakan. Hahaa! Sheesh.. Nama jer helpdesk. This is one helpdesk that actually needs help. Pffft. Anyhoo, I shall now start this with a happy note coz I AM HAPPY. Alhamdulillah.

The highlight of the day was OF COURSE the reason there were butterflies in tummy, the moth in throat, the gedak-geduk..gedak-geduk….. Kanchiong jap. I felt so grateful to Allah SWT when it rained lightly. It was only for a few minutes but long enough for me to appreaciate the fact that maybe HE is showering HIS blessings on the whole event. The MTP (part 1of 2) session went smoothly enough. Syukur Alhamdullilah. Rasa2 mcm dah pass..??? Hehee.... rasa2 jerrr.... Not with flying colours mcm org tuuuu but I think it went well enough. In fact, it went better than what I imagined/expected. The atmosphere was relaxed enough sampai mcm lupa diri gitu… asik makan je Shah, bebual tadak….Kental. hahaa! Nvm, better luck next time. Gotta thank Filda lah for choosing the makan place. Think it was the hustle and bustle of “cooking” yang buat the situation relax. That and of course the laid-back family I’m so thankful to meet. Very the same….. heee.. But dun think I can afford to heave a sigh of relief just yet la.. Tu baru round pertama. The real MTP to me is the next one scheduled on … I dunno when. Insya Allah, when there’s more talk than cooking, I can then know whether I’ve passed anot. Dah tak lei sembunyi dah…Eksen goreng2 konon. Hahaa!! Time tu lah, when the feedback is good, I can smile. Insya Allah. No worriesss eh wak.. mmmmmm…

“Everyone Can Sleep Well Now.” IKEA ni mcm tau jer.. hahaa..

It was a perfect day. Really. From the moment I was at the escalator. The day started for me then. J The 1st long busride to Q’way. It was such a long ride that I thought we were going KL for a moment. Tak bawak passport lak wak. Wink. To see you wearing those caps (NICE!) and just being happy AND kerek at the same time. I love it when you’re happy. To see that senyuman yang manissss…Priceless. Aaaaawww… Sorrylah kengkawan. Can’t help but to be mushy here. awak… the train is noisy now. Mmmmmm… IKEA was fun. Lo0o0o0ong time never been there. I just loved looking at the frames section. Those scenic pictures… There’s this painting I call my own. Lupa lak nak amik picture of that picture. Eerrr… It was very colourful. Rainbow-like mess. Exactly how I’m feeling now. I can relate to that picture. Very nice. Didn’t buy it or anything but I did named it though: “Aishah @ the moment”. Du-uuh.. hahaaa! Insya Allah, we'll snaphot all those places eh. Mmmmmm..
Of all the pictures that’s hang on the wall, the best gotta be the one inside my bag. Simple yet very special. I love it. To others, it may be just a shopping list, but to me, it’s the epitome of sweetness. Andai meke tahu. Thank U.. Hmm… think I’ll frame it. Heehehe… Serious. Hahaa!

After the hearty meal at Hans River, nak kena lah exercise skit. Dah bonc ni. Best exercise routine ever: walking aimlessly…. You should try it. I simply love it. Strolling at night at THAT place is just….dunno what to say lah. I’m so grateful. Being there with you at the “kolam ikan” (sungai lah) was breathtaking lah wak. Trima kasih ikan2 di laut/kolam..(sungai) heee.. Ya Allah, kurniakanlah permohonan hambaMu ini… Amin.

It’s time to go home. I hate goodbyes. Dun like it. The going home part was…. Sigh sigh sigh!…. Dun wish to go into details la. P&C. For those in the know…
"stop hurting, start living"

I see u when I see you again…….soon? Insya Allah… mmmmmmm…
I’m looking at you.


p/s: baju ada datang pulaak. Heeehee.. awak pon. =)


Deadly Brain says:
insyallah...kita doa2 sama eh..

whynotmorningsmile says:
of coz. of coz i will..........

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sayang Awak!

May 15, 2007 at 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kolam ikan??? macam kenal tempat tu.. kita tau pat mane ; ).. InsyaAllah.. ia akan diperkenankan..

Ps: To anonymous: sayang2 selalu...hhhmmmmmm

May 16, 2007 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger Sssshhh....Shah said...

Sayang Awak x2!

May 17, 2007 at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home