May 26, 2007

comMEnts, comMEnts and more comMEnts.....

I'm supposed to clear all of my 300+ emails from Yahoo but I think, that can wait. Maybe till it reaches 400, then I'll clear la. Maybe. haha! There's more "imporrrtantey" stuff to get done, like this particular entry here. heeehee...

This entry is dedicated to all you people who set aside some time to read my blab.
This entry is an ode really, to the ppl who don't just read but who actually set aside precious time to leave comments after reading my blab. hahaa! you guys rawk laaa! 7 comments from my last entry?! 7! Awesome la you guys. My blog is slowly but surely turning into a forum online. hahaaa!! Sssshhh...shameless. Read on read on!

The thing is I gotta admit, I do kinda feel violated, hee heee.., to know that strangers are actually reading thus at the same time intruding on my life, albeit virtually. Read, leave comments if you wanna, but please lah, favour can, sign off the next time you comment pls. I have no idea who left these comments below. Really, I'm kinda freaked.



example #1:
"more ' international language ' pls!!"

example #2:
"we want international language!!!!

example #3:
So....life is not so bored now....and working at nite is a hazard to u now...hhmmmmm"


and my favourite, example #4:
"U mcm si Rice tu??? kalu me, ape eh??? kasi the web addresslah.. ingin tau jugak seh... yea, u are laidback, asal bleh but not serba boleh.. he he he he he.. macam iyer2??? yes, me agree wif dat 110%!!!.. Peace ;)"


I still dunno who left all this comments. Commentator #4, 'fess up. Come on, who are you? After all this time, I'm still clueless. I feel stalked la. hmmm....
I'm so freaked out that I may not publish future comments left by anyone ANONYMOUS anymore. It's my page, my right and my choice lah. Agree? So if you wanna comment, just comment already. I appreaciate ALL comments, young and old. haha! But if you want me to actually publish your comments, do sign off ya. Simple. Easy does it. plssss? hmmm...

I insert here necessary examples of desired comments:

example #1:
"who is tis anonymous bugger... 'international language???' English IS darling, whoever u are...ps: heeeelllooo... where is my comment... takut ke ape?? publish it or else!! oya oyea


example #2:
"So....life is not so bored now....and working at nite is a hazard to u now...hhmmmmm"....in another words, she got life now peeps...pink blossom cherry is now her fav colour!!.... >roll eyes<...oya oyea"


and my favourite for obvious reasons, heehee... example #3:
"Hum Ho Gaye Aap Ke,Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat,Sachaa Pyar,Mujhe tumhare fikar hai,Mujhe tumse dil se pyar hai,Mujhe tumse pyar hai...Yett minute..Tum Ha Inspector Sahab Bombay police Station speaking...hahahaha..Hindi sikit la..Tamil lum pandai tapi tetap mamak jugak..Bahu ada bengkak jugak!Tenss Kak for meeting up..Insyallah we meet up again..Tensss." Sampion-G


Note that all 3 comments have been signed by Oya Oyea (ma dear sis) and Sampion-G (ma dear. isshh..haha!)

By signing off, I can then know who are readers/intruders/fans are and thus can sleep better at night. Du-uh!

I'm so0o0o0o0o0oo long winded, I know. Just commenting on comments alone can make me comment such a long comment. What?! hahaaa!! Dun mind me, I'm just happy. Syukur Alhamdullilah.

Ahem. So to make a long entry short;
read, leave a comment or two by all means but puh-lease do sign off. I cannot emphasise more on this. Heck, a whole entry on comments alone, you'd think I mean business right. Ok guys? Love yo'all and love love me. *wink* hahaahaa!

p/s: To Oya Oyea, I had a life before but now life is just more colourful okaaaaay?? Hpmh! haha. And kak, pleasssse.............CHILL. The sentence below is especially written with YOU in mind. Kaaaauu! :p


All comments have always been moderated and subjected to yours truly's approval. Nothing changes. So be nice.


p/p/s:
I've been crying for so long,
Fighting tears just to carry on,
But now, but now, it's gone away. Love Love.... :D

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Round Muraku SPICY is nice!!! yum yum

May 29, 2007 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Sssshhh....Shah said...

Word of the day: MuRAku© !!!
Only for Sheens.
Copyrighted only for SwitiSheens.

May 30, 2007 at 2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gentle reminder on what u ask me to remind u.

1 bye bye to ur slipper and welcome 2 other pairs ( bata and 2.90)

2 misha yawn w/o covering her mouthx3

June 6, 2007 at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home