May 31, 2007

Bad Company's Go0o0o0oD

Today's Vesak Day.... I'm in the office on a Public Holiday... I'm in the office at 7 in the AM on a Public Holiday... Hahahaa - so NOT funny.
Plus, think I'm having all the symptoms of being sick. Throat's very the sore, shivering when I'm actually heating up inside. Add that to the on-going sinus... wah lah! I get meself a neatly-packaged FEVER. Urgh! :S But nvm that. Insya Allah, at 3pm, I can finally get some Vitamin S,U,N and all is well.

Some ppl love being out in the sun but I think for me, I actually need to be out in the sun. I'm hot-blooded. Yup, you read me right. Your blood may be warm but mine's hot. Dunno why. Can't answer why cos me blur too. No doctor has actually told me this lah but this is purely my personal opinion. Maybe this fever is causing me to babble extra today... ONLY read on if you really got nothing better to do. Coz trust me, whatever I'm typing next is plain blahblahblah. I'm entertaining myself really. heehee...


My humble theory is, being in air-conned space for long period of time makes me sick. My natural body heat's trapped with this supposed cooling environment and I just need to sweat out this trapped heat in me. Some ppl actually jog to sweat. ??!! I think that's plain Duh. Jogging is at the very bottom of my exercise regime list, IF I had an exercise regime list in the 1st place of course. haha! hmmm... Swimming is the best but the downside of it is the hassle of washing up after. I wanna swim but I'm too lazy to wash up after that swim.... hmmmmm again. I'd rather sweat it out by having walks on a sunny day to "neutralise" my "zi" so that my "ying" can finally balance with my "yang". hahaa!. (Told ya I'm babbling :P) Bottom line is, I'm more to a fan than an air-con kinda person. I'm also a mama-con kinda person but nvm that. heee... (it's a private joke ppl. Let it slide.) Natural breeze is the best of course but I dun fancy so much the seaside breeze coz that will leave you feeling sticky and "salty". Get what i mean? No? nvm.. same here. I'm having such a headache.. Sigh...

The initial main motive to log in and write was coz of this particular song below. Dearest dad sent me to work and he played this throughout the journey. Oya Oyea, remember this song? Memories aaaaall the way from Depot Road. Power to the max lah the song! We used to listen to Bad Company all the time coz I guess it was on my dear dad's list of top 10 on 10 songs then. Nevermind we were then just diaper-wearing kids, we still swayed along to the bad-ass band. After all this time, the song still rawks la. I enjoy it more now coz this time, I actually understand the words.. haahaaa..

Go here -> http://youtube.com/watch?v=BfHDJYvZPwg
(lovin' the old skool vid. awesome!)

K people! Sing along now!...

Walkin' down this rocky road
Wondering where my life is leadin'
Rollin' on to the bitter end
Finding out along the way
What it takes to keep love living
You should know how it feels, my friend

Ooh, I want you to stay
Ooh, I want you today

I'm ready for love
Oh baby, I'm ready for love
Ready for love
Oh baby, I'm ready for love

Now I'm on my feet again
Better things are bound to happen
All my dues surely must be paid
Many miles and many tears
Times were hard but now they're changing
You should know that I'm not afraid

Ooh, I want you to stay
Ooh, I want you today

I'm ready for love
Oh baby, I'm ready for love
I'm ready for love
Oh baby, I'm ready for love
Oh, for your love


Written by a feverish rock chick.
!Rock steady!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

webbie webbie all over the place########

June 5, 2007 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger Sssshhh....Shah said...

WWW = What Webbie Webbie???!
sheensss..... come back! :S

June 5, 2007 at 2:11 AM  
Blogger Sssshhh....Shah said...

Sheens!! Shutup.. stop it with the hokkien song! hahahahaha! I'm not ur superwoman! hahaa! eeeewwww..

June 5, 2007 at 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home