Aug 22, 2007

the past 5 hours of my life!

ok.

So it seems everything's quiet in here.... No events so no new updates rite.
No no no no no... Not that there's no events worth jotting down, there's aplenty, overwhelming most times, but yours truly here's just plain l - a - z - y. I badly need an energy boost. I feel OFF.

Time's now 9.14 in the PM at work. It's only 9.14. What the heck rite? Everyone knows the old but true adage "time waits for no man". It also acts as a popular advice for asking someone to buck up/hurry his ass up when the situation calls for it. But lately, I feel that time is playing me. It passes me by waaaaaay too quickly. Quicker than norm. But only, ONLY, when I'm having fun or with the company of fun-loving ppl. The moment I'm at work, the seconds practically crawl to a minute and the minutes adds up, in slow motion, to the hour. I know of another irritatingly popular saying that goes "time passes by faster when you're having fun" but come on, man. (whoever came up with dat saying in da 1st place should be shot in the toe. Like du-uh!)

it's 9.26pm. see what i mean?

mailto:?!$@#%$$%$#^

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same goes to me..When i'm with d love one,the time always so d cepat..When i'm at werk,i'm looking forward for my off days only so i could my love one..Hmmmm..

Rewind d clock...

August 23, 2007 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Sssshhh....Shah said...

everyone feels the same I guess. hee..
But I'd rather pause time than to rewind, anonymous. Too jaded to go through everything again. *winkz*
Like Ground Hog Day. Just watching the movie makes me tired. ahahaa!

August 24, 2007 at 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home