Aug 25, 2007

My Girlfriend is a Painter Vol 1

As I was walking in at the main gate, I wonder why do we even bother to go home after work in the 1st place. Feels like I've been working on and on and on and the week just keeps goin' on and on and on with absolutely no end. I spend more time at work than at home and it's nauseating really. I think we all know the reason why. Let's break i' down.
Definition of "FUN":
amusing, enjoyable, entertaining, good, lively, merry, pleasant, cheering, comical, delightful.
Definition of "WORK", (particularly in helldesk)? The total opposite of every word listed above. :S pft!
So "wonder wonder" we get the heck outta here not a minute more than we're supposed to. No rocket science here ah. Sigh...

Oh yah, the new auditor/joker/jester/ pain in da ass person is not making things any easier either. I'm not affected. I'm just pissed. Straighten your hair 1st and then, maybe, I'll take you seriously. And improve on ur speech also. I'm snoozing just thinking about your tone of voice when you yak. *BIG yawnZzZzZzZZ..*
Audit THIS lah -> @#$#^%**%$#@!!!! hahahahahaaa!
(this is weeeeee fun!)


Dah Shah dah... hmmm.. Dun mind me. It's the girly time of month and I just have the strong urge to vent right now. heheheee..
The shift simply sux lah. Simply! I want ma weekdays off. I need ma weekdays off. DANG IT! Urgh!!!! :S <- grumpiest face ever.

Jester sux too.
( k guys. I realise I need to widen my diction here. "Sux" is overrated. Plus I find "sux" so "secondary school", so I shall hereby replace the aforementioned word with "turn off" from now onwards. hehehee..
For example: Theresa's a "turn off" laaah. ahahaha! So true. 2 points! :P )




.............................................................................. Done!



Ok. Vent's over. It's 6.30 now. Not too bad I guess. After this griping session, I plan to do some reading/browsing some magazines and lastly to jot down worthy notes/ info for Project K. hehee.. I like Project K. *blush blush*. Saw a watch yesterday in one of the local malay magz. NICENESS! Insya Allah wanna get that lah. One of those 'aaaaaaahhh!' moment. It has "aishah" written all over it. dats rite! *winkz*

Let's tackle 1st task at hand. The day started early for me. "Bertonyeh" till wee late at night/ very early in the morn. (Depends how u look at it I guess. hee...) Record breaking time! Saaaaayang ma mochi. But Shah needs to ssshhh herself more the next time lah . Kinda disturbed the others sleeping.... Sorry bah. Ni sumer bawang nyer pasal lah. Eh... :P ahahahaa! Kidding....!

Slept only after solah subuh. Woke up dgn panicknyer coz thot I was late. The sun was shining oh-so-brightly mind you. Heee... Dasyat! Well I did have ample time to cont cat my gates. I completed only 1 gate. I dun mind painting, in fact I prefer painting than say... sewing?, as long as the surface I'm supposed to work on are spacy, wide walls.. Not scrawny lil' metals of a gate. Dun have enough patience for it honestly. The sad lack of patience aside, I did manage to complete 1 gate but at the same, I also manage to paint myself white on every exposed skin! Yay! very matching. :S Think I wasted 5% of the pure white wall-colouring on myself, the floor.... and more on myself. hahaha! Oh yah, I gotta add this. The above is in the process w/o any thanks to ma dearest sibling of a brother. Nyakat nya jer lebih.. Tolong taknak! Dun care, nak taknak, 28th "seddle". Eh. :)

Insya Allah, everything will be proper. All will run smoothly. Everyone will be happy. Amin.



= Lebaran comes sooner this year =

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lebaran! i always get excited every year. haha..u this year cfrm lagik excited. maklumlah..ehem ehem..

PS: puasa belom. rayer lak.hehee..over ah kiter

August 28, 2007 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger Sssshhh....Shah said...

Ish..! batok2 plak Queeny nie...

Jgn cakap excited je Qad, more meaningful this years's and Insya Allah the years ahead for us all eh. Amin!

- i'm lovin' it -

September 1, 2007 at 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home