Dec 7, 2007

Moronic Mutants ! ! !

@%T^$&&* !!!!!!

HATE: intense dislike; extreme aversion or hostility.
DETEST:
to feel abhorrence of; hate; dislike intensely.
DESPISE: to regard with contempt, distaste, disgust, or disdain; scorn; loathe.

Just went to the pantry to get me a cup of mocha + hot cocoa when I kinda "tango-ed" with this WO-MAN. Dah lah tak mandi... bo-Doh! Urgh! The audacity of some idiots....! Instead of saying "excuse me" or "oops" (and smile) or just smile, or just a pleasant snigger for GOD's sake, this sad excuse of a human being decided to bark "go go go!" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME???!!!!! Mutants! MU-TANTS!
If looks could kill, she should have been dead. Murdered by me staring at her. I wanted to speak out but I would really think that I would have cursed out instead so I just kept mum. Sigh...
Aaaaaargh!!!! Such a DOLT!!! this happened like 10 minutes ago and I'm still pissed. Sigh.....
God! Pleeeeeeeeez give me the patience to "handle" these unfortunates who have lesser than I.
They may seem happy and joyful but really..... they are the most unfortunates of all ppl and they dun even know it!

How come ar? Why am I happy when ppl are down?
I watched Deal or No Deal yday and I gotta say it was THE most enjoyable and satisfying episde of the gameshow I've caught so far. hahaaa! The poor woman won $25! How sod is that? She opened most of the BIG money cases and even turned down the banker's offer of $25Gs just because there was a lone $100,000 case left unopened. Hahahaha!!! You should have seen her face when she chose a case and opened it to reveal the $100k inside. Hahahahahahaa! Now that's what I call Entertainment!. :P
I'm not trying to be less evil than I am for explaining this but honestly I dun have anything against the contestant. She's purely entertaining me with her embarrasement and greed. And the fact that before/after she chose a case to open, she'll explain why she chose that particular no makes me like her more. Like we need to know her school reg no is 17???! apa dah...
ahahahhaa!
But all in all, at the end of tha day, when work completes, it's fun to see ppl get what they deserve. A taste of their owne medicine... No one to blame but ur sorry self.
Sometimes, in my line of work, we all feel like setting the users straight and telling them that they are downright WRONG and stupid and noisy and we're just plain disgusted by having to still be nice to these baffons just so we can pass our QAs. "Look you moron. U're wrong and u know it. Barking in the fon at me does not make you right even remotely so shut ur trap and listen..." is so much more satisfying than passing your damn QA.

A lot has happened these few weeks. I'm affected if you can't already tell.
It's taking a toll on ma health. I hate this feeling.

Good or bad, there's always a reason why..... So I try not to question and just face head on.
Insya Allah I'll be given the strength physically and emotionally.

Oh yah, times like this, I'm gald there's MADDOX. I like him. The father of nasty. hahahaa!
Maddox Da Man!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home