Aug 23, 2008

Love is all around........................ME!

Just bid nite-nite to my dearest ayang after nearly 2 hours bertonyeh on the fon with him. Hehehe.. He's right. Seems like we just started dating yesterday - still talking on the fon for hours wee into the night!

I miss ma andy lah. Simple as dat. :)

Had a bakery session with Oya, Rina and Qad at Misha's Kitchen and as usual, we clicked - loudly. Hahaa! Every one of us is different I suppose. Individuals with different characters but as our miss Hairina always says, kiter "tak kacau orang per". :) So true. We just want a TIME-OUT from bring a mum, wife, gf, under-achieving fianceé and just be one of the girls from the geng. hehehe...

"Everyday is a lesson in life. If you fail, just retake the lesson and pass!" words of a wise 30-yr old whom I hold much respect for. I also learn, if I can't cure, I have to endure. Setuju?

God is fair.
I may be outta job in this crucial time and I must admit that I feel pressured a lil' with all the preparations that still needs paid for but I have to be grateful for the strong backing from family members (thanks Oya, REALLY!) , optimistic-vibed gang and an understanding, most patient person who always makes me feel loved and appreciated. Syukur Alhamdulilah. I have pillars of strength all around me and I feel so blessed!!!

I wasn't shortlisted for NWA but 2 of my gfs got in. So Yay! :D My rezki's not there it seems.
It's Ok. May Allah provide for me very soon Insya Allah. Amin!


Love is all around........................ME!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will always be in my prayers.. Love you soo muchie..

August 26, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home