Aug 18, 2008

i'm talking to me

HELP!

i need help. God, why am i feeling like this?????????

extremely saddened by everything and nothing at the same time. I'm going nuts.

i hope everyone getting hitched soon is feeling neurotic as I coz i really hate to think that I'm the only one going thru this!!!! i just hate it!

I'm bawling my eyes out and I can't stop!
Oh God!

p/s: this blog exists purely as a channel for me to vent on anything and everything, mundane, of significance or of no importance at all but worthy or serious enuf for me to express here. I dun wish to pull anyone down by confiding in anyone. If you're worrying about me, i thank you but don't. I'll be fine.

3 Comments:

Blogger nalanalaa said...

aisha is wrong! i knw that. but rmb, im just a phone away!!! i miss the times tgt.. sob =(

August 19, 2008 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Sssshhh....Shah said...

nalanalaa? Sheens...? Dat u babe?

August 22, 2008 at 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u will be fine, InsyaAllah..

August 26, 2008 at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home