Aug 16, 2008

SCS 2005 - 2008

Ya Allah.....

We can ONLY plan and hope but if what we're hoping for is not in the best interest for us, it will never materialise. Only God Almighty knows and ONLY HE can will anything to happen. The individuals who seem to be the root cause may just be a prop in this case... Oh well, things happen for reasons and always it is for the best.

SCS is no lomger my playground officially on 8/08/2008. Historical date. Loads have happened. Oh so many questions which till today I still find there are no justifiable reasons given as answers, overwhelming emotions and several confrontations. Words exchanged with mere lame responses. I thought at least gimme the decency of a big fight but no. Useless as ever even at the very end.
Oh well, as long as I'm not there to be vocal I guess... that must have been her mentality then..No more Aishah to spot her and make her realise her real worth which btw is not much I can tell u that. She knows this and this is what is so crappy abt the whole situation. She has the upper hand no matter how much of moron she is, but as long as she's the team manager.....Another one bites the dust and this time, that person is me. :(

I dun mind going. I would have prefered to stay of course as THE day is just a couple of months away. Beats the hassle of going interviews and what not. I know I can't stay in SCS indefinitely, not as long as that woman is still in charge. I'll go bonkers and feel so oppressed by her ridiculous ways (which is a one-way street btw) that I know my day to leave will come sooner than expected. But this i must admit, totally caught me offguard. To think I intended to sign in blood if they're going to renew me again.... hahaa! As I said, LOADS have happened and this just proves to show that mere mortals cannot forsee what lies ahead. So having that said, fortunes tellers are big croaks if u ask me. hehehe...

I realise if it doesn't kill you, it only makes you stronger. And with every "bad" thing that happens, there's always a valuable "good" lesson to it. So what I learnt form this departure, I have humbly realised and listed them:

1) be at work - unless of course you are VERY SICK. (and in MY standards, very sick should be a near-death state of being unwell. Cough, cold, fever.. the works are but a happy meal compared to being VERY SICK so yeah, BE AT WORK)

2) Be punctual. - best to be early 30 minutes at work rather than 1 minute late everyday.

3) just do it! - Nike has it's message across loud and clear for this one. IT in this case, means work. U come to work for work, so JUST DO WORK! no goofing around. Be serious. Be focused. Dun expecct anything in return besides your paycheck at the end of every month.

4) LET THINGS SLIDE - smile more. If there is a Fanny moment, (I'm sure there will be), just let it slide. Write your frustration down on paper, tear it up, burn it if you feel like and bury the ashes with the words "may u rot in hell where you belong u Fanny" scribbled on the DIY "tombstone" and just stab it in the ground and walk away. You can do that or just istighfar BANYAK2 and smile/walk away. watever works for ya. one thing for sure, BE LESS vocal. be the silent killer this time. It worked for others, emulate them. Just dun be the spokesperson this time. It doesn't pay to be vocal. It will bite you in the arse more likely. hmmmm. but this may seem the biggest challenge for me yet, coz it's in my blood to BE vocal. Besides genetically influenced by my very vocal and justice-will-always-prevail Mum, it is scientifically proven that my bloodtype is more of a loudspeaker than other types.

editor's note: picture of scientifically proven cartoon clip cannot be uploaded here as the editor is cluelss on how to maximise the darn clip for easy viewing. Clip turns out to be too small thus becoming a major irritant and will only result in the editor becoming very irritated. So no cartoon clip here.

Bottom line, the scientifically proven cartoon clip just illustrates the point of my bloodtype being a "talk straight to the point" sorta person. I may have the same views as others but being the bloodtype that I am, I must voice it out - no matter what! imagine dat?! this trait ia actually regarded as the strength as well as a weakness for my kinds. hmmm....

i just have to try harder, dat's all. Do-able. Easy peasy Japanesy!

this thing is getting too long awinding even for me. I just need to get employed 1st.
I'm waiting... I'm still waiting.......................

B+ donor,
Editor Aishah ;p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sabar2 eh sabar.. Rezeki sentiasa ada.. Positive thinking = D

August 18, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home