Aug 27, 2008

are you in?

Since I'm waiting, I find that I have nothing else much to do except for LOADS of thinking.
If only I get paid to just think random, non-beneficial thoughts, I wouldn't even have to work! hahaa!

The interview's a bust. Not gonna elaborate... *tired*

Bro called me today. It was a ZUL moment and I just didn't have the mental strength to talk so I just listened (even though he's having a monologue as always). He did say this though, "I know you're anxious but this is for the better, I'm sure." I managed the faintest o' smile when I heard that.

I've heard. I wasn't surprised honestly but I was a tad bit disappointed I must say.
Having that said, I dun blame them really. I'd rethink also if I were in their shoes.......
We all lead different lives, bottom line. The things you hold on dearly may seem trivial to me, vicé versa so I should not even have any emotions on the matter. Passing news really.

Oh yah, now that I've slapped on an "i-like-you" access to this page o'mine, I can't help but to feel a lil' paiseh whenever I'm asked for the password. Now I can identify who's been reading and the people who knows what's going through my head. Honestly, I dun feel comfortable lah but I guess this arrangement has to stay to put the "i-don't-quite-like-you"s out. Hahaha...
My page, my pasal.

p/s: i'm no good company.............. D:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'can't help but to feel a lil' paiseh whenever I'm asked for the password.' - terasa i..hehehe

August 28, 2008 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Sssshhh....Shah said...

terasa? ish.. takmu gitu lah... hee2..!

Queen Q's in my "i-like-you" loop. :D

August 28, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home