Oct 31, 2008

Is it Saturday yet? EVE OF WEDDING

I have my bridal henna already beautifully drawn on my hands and feet as I'm typing this. Ya Allah this is really happening. I just wanna relive this moment everyday if I can. I just feel so touched and overwhelmed by all who have in no matter how big or simple the help is. Ma tireless parents, sister whom I owe SO MUCH to, my bro in law who I really appreciate knowing he is really making an effort to help, aunties and more aunties who have chipped in to lend a hand, and friends- in particular this fren o' mine that really blows me away with the amount of help she has rendered thus far. I'm touched deeply. I'm clueless as to why people do the things they do in kindness, this is really too much for me to express here. I am grateful to all. YA ALLAH!

Gotta squeeze in an entry here coz in a guestimation of time, I will have the status of WIFE to someone very special in less than 31 hours. I'm wearing my bridal shoes as I write this. HAHAHA! FEELING!!!!!

I'm looking forward to the event in particular the akad nikah, when Andy takes me as his partner for life, Insya Allah!
Ya Allah. Perot sebu! hehee.. Insya Allah, everthing will be smoothsailing. Amin!
I dun want the day to end, but at the same time, I just want everyone to have their much deserved rest, especially for my parents..

Harap2 sumer berjalan dgn lancar.

p/s: my last friday, solo. WOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home