Jul 29, 2010

House of Weird

"Ya Allah, allow this heart to forgive no matter what others has done to us. Let's not allow us to sleep with regret. Ameen."

I wish I'm big as that but what I really hope for is for her to trip, fall flat on her face and as she's scrambling for a helping hand to hold, she realises her mum's hand is not strong enough to bring her up again. She is heavy after all. House of Weird. Really weird.

Betol cakap kakak, no matter how "bad" my parents might be, at least they did good in the basics department. I'm blabbing, I know.. Hopefully I will forget in time this hurt and anger I'm consumed with right now. Hopefully I will not remember what happened yesterday. But really, she makes me so mad. Emak and abah had a hand in this too, I suppose. If only they took care of themselves first, others would have no excuse to trample all over them. Abah took the bus to Yishun the other day. I can only imagine the pride he has to swallow the whole journey through for having to take the bus. Your own fault, no one else's.. :(

I'm into my third tri now.. 8 mths ++. :)

Baby kickin' as I'm typing this. I want baby.. I want baby to live in her own house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home