Apr 22, 2010

WORK HAZARD

Noor Aishah Sabani
Blk 312, Yishun Ring Road
#08-1218
Singapore 760312

22 April 2010

Ms Shenaz Poonawala
Senior Manager
Mendaki Sense Pte Ltd
1 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh
Singapore 319376

Dear Ms Jones (or first name if you have an informal relationship)
I have enjoyed working at Mendaki SENSE Pte Ltd and have learned a great deal. I appreciate both the opportunities and guidance I have been given during my employment with the company.

However I have decided that the time has come for me to move on and this letter serves as my formal resignation from the position of Executive Assistant with MSPL. In fulfillment of my employment contract I am giving one month notice from today's date April 22, 2010. My last working day will be Friday December 5, 2008.
I wish the organization continued success in the future.

Sincerely
Noor Aishah Sabani

Why does it feels right typing the letter out. Or is it someting that I really WANT to do that I'm happy to do it and not necessarily something that's wise for me doing.

I'm alone. If only baby can tell me how she is doing now.. If she's upset, I'm so outta here faster than you can say HAPPY BABY!

Ya Allah, please give me the peace that I need. The happiness my baby deserves......
AMIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home