Apr 18, 2010

thinking..feeling..wanting...

Last post was in Jan?! Where the time go? :)

I'm into my 5th month now and Alhamdulillah, everything is going well enuf. Baby Tummy is smaller than what I would expect at 5mths. I mean when I was 'alone' just eating a li' there would already be a belly bulge, so I figured I'm one of those whose skin is tebal. The kind who has big belly but the baby inside is not as big.. It's just an illusion.. haha!

Kinda worry-wart today. Been to the toilet twice and the second time was loose. Think it's the nasi goreng sambal blachan. Dun dare to say to ayang... He'll strike the nasi goreng off the menu faster than you can say.......... beyak? hahaha

Reason I'm writing now is...I WANT MY OWN SPACE ALREADY!

I know I know.. Waited sevral years now, what's one more year..? but MY GOD! Only I know how I feel. I'm in prison. I felt so free when they were out but wen they cam back home, the feeling is 360 man.. :S

After 2 years+, I still can't click. Wonder wonder..

I wanna be a stay home mum. But i'm not confident that I'm savy enuf to be a stay-home mum. Oh well...

I'm cooped up in this room since 7pm. Minimise ctc I always say..

hmmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home