Aug 9, 2009

the morning note to baby.

Ya Allah! Aku bersyukur kepadaMU!!


I can't sleep. it's 4.04am now. I am going to be a mummy, Insya Allah this mummy-journey I'm going to embark on will be smooth-sailing for both my child and I. I am going to be a mummy.. :)


The urne stick clearly showed POSITIVE this time. Tested at 3am just now when hubby returned home from his 4pm work shift.
Laugh a lot.Smile often. Dat's the motto for my life here forth. Be happy for my child for my child to be happy.


I'm going to love you as much as I possibly can love anyone. I'm going to make mummy-mistakes, I'm gonna make you mad with mummy-decisions, you will feel misunderstood. All these and more will surely happen. Bu one thing you must know that has happened as of this very moment and will continue to happen for as long as I'm your mum, I love you. I will do my utmost best to protect you and provide for you. To give you the best childhood any child deserves and and be proud of you come what may.


Your dad and I can't wait to see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home