May 9, 2009

Reason for tears!

3 years of this. 3 more years of this. I'm sad lah. At work and at Isun.

Even just sliding the grills to one side so that I'll have an unblocked/untrapped view gives me sacred relief. Freedom. Even though I'm facing the opposite block which is really in-my-face near, I welcome the freedom of literally moving the 'prison bar grills" to one side. If I can move to one side all the pricks in my life from arrogant SOBs who think they know better just because they have a degree, from the stupid fat SIL who has such a big head she deserves a good whack in the head for her senses to return.. SOMEBODY PLEASE PUT HER IN HER PLACE. From the mother in law who think that her daughter is the best being who does no wrong, from the powerless men who says they are in charge but cower when situations calls for them to get up, stand up. Stand up for your rights!

Ya Allah. Life is just too hard for me. I wanna go back Pasir Ris but i'LL be broke by Sunday.

I just wanna get out lah. 3 years is too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home