Apr 4, 2009

Life @ Yishun - Grass is greener on MY side

It's like a sauna in here! Difference is there's no water and visble steam but the heat is absolutely driving me nuts. You have to constantly be in the path of the blowing fan to feel like “normal” room temperature. I'm irritated by the heat every few seconds when the fan has to be oscillated – coz it's not blowing at me to keep the husband cool. Gosh... Husband has it worse. Kesian dia... Sweating as soon as he steps in the room after a cold shower. Imagine that! Double gosh...

The fans here are not being fully utilised! Is it just me or THEM are suffering also but choose to be silent in the name of being “economical”. crazee... They are but props, the fans – as long as the panes are turning, however slowly and has no effect on the room's temperature at all is irrelevant, as long as the panes are turning..... Crazee...

It'very different here. Everyday seems shorter, now that time has decided not to pass but to whizz by me. A million things to do everyday... But I really wonder whether I can stand to stay here till our house is built – in another 3 years!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home