Aug 9, 2009

It's official. We're pregnant.

We made the announcement today! Actually ayang did, I was just there ready to capture the priceless moments painted on abah's and Oya's faces on camera. It was so cool! I felt to happy but had to contain the feeling as we were in public! Had birtday lunch for nephew Aiman at Swensen's T2. Oya made us wear either red or white since Aiman's birthday had to fall on 8th Aug - my least favourite day. Never will I attempt to wear the red/white costume agan - unless if it's for MY OWN children..

Talking about children, the announcement has made it official. I wanna tell everyone and anyone that I'm pregnant and will have my very own bby in my arms to carry.

Ya Allah, You've made this servant very happy. I'm eternally grateful. Syukur. Syukur Ahamdulillah.

*ned to upload the priceless moments pics soon* :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home