Aug 6, 2009

The last time I wrote anything was a month ago. So many things happened. But the last entry I've posted was so sad and full of anger.. I cannot believe how angry I sound. Typically Aishah... A dramatist in her own right. But I stand corrected when I expressed such feelings as they are my own but I surprise even myself how I managed to calm and cope with the situation. it must have been a very sad and lonely day that was.. I dun think anyone has a right to take pity on me (taking pity on someone is such a useless gesture to me... i'd rather you help me then take pity one me..) except for me.. I felt so kesian for myself for having to go through that patch.. But I thank God for HE was with me that day wen no one else was..


The love for my partner in life is growing every day.. Alhamdulillah... He's my rock. He has doen so much for me to make me feel comfortable staying here, making me happy and taking such a load off my back.. he's just wonderful. I love my husband.

I 'm oping to make him smile al the time. I may be pregnant! Ya Allah... Please provide me the life when you know I'm ready..
After all the urine sticks, this time it showed a line and ANOTHER line but it was a really faint line. a faint maybe is better than a loud negaive any day man.. S to my unborn, it's really quite a ride to have you. We cannot wait for you to join us. I'll do my best to take care of you but i think your dad's gonna do a better job than mama is in that taking-cae dept. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home