May 21, 2009

Slotting some bloggin' time

I'll reach work, Insya Allah, around 845. This is not good considering the first class of UMV starts TODAY at 9am. I hope there's not much screw-ups today. Sure, there are going to be screw ups but I'm just praying for minimised catastrophe to happen. I can think of many possibility as I'm typing this now........Oh well, as Beatles would have you to sing, Let it be...... Let it be... WhispeR words of wisdom, let it be. - Ok, the last part I just had to continue singing. Haha.

Many thing happened and I just had not the time nor energy to blog it down. Since I don't plan to sleep the busride through. I'm goin to slot in this time to do just that. I find myself stealing bits and pieces of time now that I'm married. Even the act of shampooing the hair I've got to have sheduled...And I don't even have my babies yet. Insya Allah... Oh yes, talking about babies, Aziyan posed me the question a few days back, why is it not as simple for married ppl to have babies compared to dating couples who have babies out of wedlock? Sad but true.. Personally, to me it's a cobaan. It's always easier for you to sin than to do good so based on that, the married couple just have to practise an iman called, in this case patience... I just for Allah swt to answer my prayers SOON. Ma ayang has loved me more than I can ever say, and for me to be able to give him good news would just be awesome. I so wanna see his face.... Ya ALLAH!

K yesterday, I chose the wrong seat in the bus to work. I couldn't sleep the entire ride lah. wasted to da max! Precious snooze time gone. Hmmmm... Come to think of it, I'm so tempted to just shut this LapLog and catch some shut eye while I can. I reckon I still have maybe half hour before I reach bedok. I'll do just that. I wanna write about punching bag, zuleha and privacy soon. Insya Allah.. Over the weekend I suppose. See how lah.. hahaha.. so the weak, Shah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home