Dec 31, 2009

We're pregnant.

It's been quite a while since my last post. I just have to today. I need to freeze this moment, this feeling, our happiness. :)

We're given a retake as I've justed positive! Syukur kepada Allah for HE has answered our prayers. Time was 4.45am when ma ayang was getting ready for work. He was fussing abt the internet when I slipped the test in my shirt trying hard to go unnoticed. Success!

Thursday wee morning, 31 December 2009.

2 lines appeared like magic, screaming at me to say YES, YOU ARE PREGNANT although there is absolutely no sound. I grinned from ear to ear.. my heart filled with joy and gratitude. Ya Allah, this life only YOU have the right to give. Allahu Akbar!

Looking at him smile makes my heart melt. I dunno what kakak gonna say if andy's going to cancel the KL trip. Dun worry abt that now.. Dun worry abt nothing at all.... I'm pregnant. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home