Jan 2, 2010

Sick and lovin' it!

The symptoms are familiar. The nausea, being hungry and I mean over-the-top hungry like I've been fasting the whole day and it's time to break fast. Every makan time fel like break fast time nowadayas.. And I'm loving every minute secound of this moment. I enjoy feeling nauseous just for the simple reason that it kinda reminds me that I'm not alone. No more ginger slices or vomit suppresents, no more thank you. There's my unborn child, going wherever i take me.. The bump's not there yet. The baby bump I mean. hee.. I need some time to get used to the idea I may be pregnant for the whole term this time round.

I want this baby Ya Allah. For me, for my husband, I want this baby more than anything else! Please make it happen for us....

Amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home