Dec 8, 2012

9 Dec 2012 - more than a year since the last post!

Syukur Alhamdulillah - I'm FINALLY able to log in again here. I've tried on many occasions to access but failed. Sometimes I dunno why I just can't have 1 password for all my accounts - blame it on paranoia I suppose - Really unnecessary paranoia when I think abt it since i'm sure no one wants to access whatever I've got.. In that case, I shall blame the countless passwords I have on sheer illusion of self-grand-worth. hehe. It's been more than a year since my last post!!!! My baby girl's 2 year and 4 months already. She's a brilliant one. I can see she picks things up fast - at least faster than me (which is very good considering I forget most of things picked up almost instantly - It just doesn't stick! Sad..)or the father. Plus, I am now with child...AGAIN! YAY!!! I've thought abt this before but haven't really shared w anyone least I'll be seen as self-praising, but I really think maybe I'm/We're doing agood job with the first one that Allah swt decides that we won't screw up the second should HE grants us one. It's a very candid way to look at it. Not v religious, I know. Dat's why I'm not sharing. :) The reason for my persistence this time to finally succeed in accessing this blog is the same reason or person who helped to achieve this success in accessing this blog. And for that reason, I'm not "penning" down all the reasons I wanted to write abt him after all. Let it slide. Be kind, dun be right. In this case, be thankful, dun be an ingrate. Hehe.. Here's to having (finally) a venue again to vent and record my thoughts so I'll be less a scatterbrain than I am. :) I'm excited. I feel lighter already... BIG smile! 10Dec2012, 3.11am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home